We are looking for talented, committed people who are passionate about developing great interactive experiences!
Our current job postings, will be updated in the next days. Thank you for your understanding.
Even if there is no appropriate opening right now, please don’t hesitate to write us if you feel like you are a great addition to our team.
We’re not offering any internships for pupils at the moment.
Please only apply with at least a curriculum vitae in tabular form and a compact, meaningful portfolio of your work. In collaborative projects and references, please point out which parts were created by you.
Please be patient, it may take awhile before we respond.
We are a dynamic, creative studio, that develops high-quality games and apps for mobile devices and the web.
Fun, commitment and reliability are part of our everyday work, from the conception phase to the finished product.
• varied and creative work with leeway for your own ideas
• a friendly team with flat hierarchies
• flexible work time outside of our core hours
• a relaxed professional environment with work that is fun
• lots of restaurants, parks and castles, a beaufiful city
• we have Nerf guns, prepare for battle!